Monday, February 5, 2018

New Year, New Post, New Quilt Challenge


Hey Guys!
  I know it has been forever since I've posted anything along these lines or anywhere else for that matter, lol!
Wanted you all to know, there is a NEW challenge over on National Quilter's Circle site! Follow their links to get started, by signing up for their newsletter, download the patterns & instructions & joining the group on Facebook. A place to make new sewing friends, share your blocks & most of all, have fun while creating beautiful pieces!!
 Join Here: National Quilter's Circle
Challenge Quilt Name: Pleiades Quilt 
Creator: Gina Perkes @TheCopperNeedle

(I will be downloading the pattern\instructions when they become available too! Unfortunately, the Snowy Day Quilt I started is still in my tote of UFO's 😩 Hopefully, someday, I will find the time to complete that one, along with my other projects & to be able to post on here. Oh, the life of a dreamer! 😇

                                      Happy Stitching,
                                               Debbie


1 comment:

  1. I am very new to weblog and definitely enjoyed your blog.It's a great idea. Definitely i am likely to bookmark your blog.I also impressed with your writing skill.I really appreciate you sharing this blog post. I have a website. this also more informative you can visit my site. click my site Gear Buffets

    ReplyDelete