Sunday, May 7, 2017

Update

Hey Guys!! I'm so sorry about not getting the sew along quilt tutorials done! They are in the drafting process & after completing a couple, I hit save & thought it worked but of course as my luck would have it, they did NOT save. I am in the process of redoing those & getting them posted. Also I will be trying to finish up the blocks I am behind on as well. I am stretched to my limits lately with studying, house work & gardening with all of my pain & I don't feel like I am getting anywhere! I'm sure I'm not alone! :)
I also am going back to WORK!! After 13 years!! I am gonna be hurting so bad but I've gotta do it!! Bills are piling up & they cant pay themselves, right? That's what I wanted to let you guys know & I will be posting from time to time so please hang around!! Thanks Guys!! Happy Creating!! Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment