Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Redecorate In A Snap"

 I received for review/trial from Home Tester Club for free, the gorgeous Eclipse Olivia Thermaweave® Room-Darkening Window Curtain Panel in a aqua colored design pattern. I received 4 panels in my package. I have hung them & they block out at most 99.5% light. These panels are an excellent choice for blocking out the sun's harmful rays, they are made of 100% polyester & feel silky to the touch & come in some gorgeous designs & colors. I have mine hanging in my studio where I have sewing machines, fabric, etc & none of these can be subjected to the sun. These panels have made a huge difference in keeping the sun out! When I need additional light, I just wrap my tie backs that I made around them & tada, bright light! I highly recommend these beautiful panel selections!
You can order a set of beautiful curtains, bedding, etc over at Ellery Homestyles, where fashion meets function. The distribution center is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
The best part besides these gorgeous curtains, I just recently signed up to be a member to test products. Become a member today!!

Pictures don't do them justice!

I do not receive any form of payment for my reviews, these were sent to me free of charge for testing/reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment