Wednesday, June 12, 2019

In The Hoop Projects

I will be adding my embroidery projects here. I finally got my 1st sewing/embroidery machine & I absolutely am in love with it! I’ve waited 20 years & said enough is enough, I work for that money & I'm buying it!  Only thing I should’ve done was went ahead & found the one that has the 5”x7” hoop size. Yes, I got the 4”x4”, being a beginner to it all & thought that I would have complications with it.  But did I misunderstand EVERYONE else’s testimonies over how hard it is to begin! It wasn’t for me at all! So definitely do your own research on them & if you can go to a local dealer to test one out if you can. I don’t have any place in my small town that I could do that so I grabbed it off the shelf, paid for it & brought her home! And haven’t really regretted it since! (Except the hoop size, lol) If you’re only going to do small scale projects, like say, makeup bags, etc this one is fantastic. You will also find a TON of places online where you can get the designs for FREE to download. If interested I can send links & I have a fave that I go to that I get 3 designs free every week. I have purchased from them too. Okay, enough about all that, onto  my machine I got & my projects I’ve been working on!
Disclaimer: This is solely based on my opinion of this machine & I don’t receive any prizes or money for writing this review. I will also share the design info of where I downloaded it from & do not claim them as my own, just the projects are my own of what I turn them into, bags, cases, etc.


            Brother SE625 Sewing/Embroidery Machine

2 comments: